Welcome to the course page for ITP 348 - Introduction to Physical Computing! This course is offered by the Information Technology Program in the Viterbi School of Engineering at the University of Southern California
You’ll find course material and useful links on the side.
- Week by Week Schedule - Weekly schedule of lectures, assignments, readings
- Syllabus - Course plan, policies, and date
- Lectures - HTML slides shows of lectures
- Assignments - Assignment writeups
- Exercises - GitHub repository with my own sample exercises as well as in-class code projects (denoted by _ic at end of the project names). All projects are created with Particle Workbench
- Readings - Weekly readings
- Resources - Helpful pages and documentation for the course
- Blackboard - For submitting assignments
- Piazza - Discussion board for assignments and class
- Feedback - If you find this material helpful in any way or you find it useful, please let me know by filling out this form. I would love to hear about it!
These are not necessarily needed for this course, but provide more information about how this site is built
- GitHub repository - This is where all the raw files lives
- Building your own course / site - I wanted this course material to be accessible and open-source. I tried to make some notes about the process for anyone interested